Just unfollowed 100 inactive blogs wooooo!!!
Am I the only one who keeps their phone on silent 99.3 % of the time
“So, Louis,” Harry turns to him properly now, posture completely at ease, “You seem like an agreeable fellow. How do you propose we entertain ourselves until such a time as we can get on a plane, and get the fuck out of Knock?”
Harry and Louis’ flight is delayed, and they’re the only ones to not get the memo. Cue a night spent in a tiny Irish airport with only each other for company, and the hand of Fate delivering a swift smack on the wrist and a demand to try again.
Notes: this was so great omg this fic was just so great in every way -Z
Louis is terribly in love, Niall is Irish, Liam is a conundrum, Zayn is stormy, and Harry just really wants to find bigfoot.
Or the au where it’s summer and Harry’s bright idea is to get his friends together to hunt for bigfoot, and Louis tries not to find it hopelessly endearing.
Notes: this fic is so endearingly silly and sweet i can’t even believe it’s actually a thing it’s so cute and sweet omg i could just die from cavities-Z
“i know what you are”
“say it, say it out loud”
“a one direction blog”
A couple things, but mostly just common sense.
- Rich people having country houses is not exactly an uncommon concept. I’d say it’d be more surprising for them NOT to have a country house somewhere.
- Des Styles has spoken publicly (on twitter? In the media? I don’t recall) about working with Harry on property investments. This, in plain language, means buying homes and land.
- Tons of rich/famous Brits have country homes in Cheshire. It’s kinda the Hamptons of England. It makes easy sense for them to have a getaway, and to locate that getaway in an area where people aren’t going to freak out over seeing someone famous.
- Property in Cheshire is finite and desirable. Investment-wise, if you can afford it (as they certainly can) it’s a smart move as the value is extremely unlikely to decline.
- It’s local to both of their families and all of Louis’ northern charitable involvements. It would make sense for them to buy something of their own up north so they can ensure they have a comfortable, private and secure place to stay without burdening their families with the cost and inconvenience of those privacy and security needs.
- They’ve both been spotted in Cheshire (but not right near Holmes Chapel) doing domestic things like buying groceries and such.
Harry at the Los Angeles Kings Game - 22 April
IM JEALOUS OF COUNTRIES THAT TEACH LANGUAGES TO CHILDREN FROM A YOUNG AGE SO BY THE TIME THEYRE LIKE 18 THEYRE BILINGUAL . IN MY ELEVEN YEARS OF AMERICAN PUBLIC SCHOOLING I CAN NAME YOU LIKE 5 COLORS IN SPANISH
i’m a 14 years old argentinian girl and i run a blog in english
literally everyone in America hates the American education system and has thousands of ideas for how to make it better but nothing ever fucking changes